Day: September 3, 2007
We have had more visiors in August than June and July put together! Thanks! It shows the great interest from members of the Order and readers at large.
Just in the last 48 hours we have had visitors from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malta, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Phillipines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, United States (coast to coast), Uruguay and Venezuela!
Now, once again we publish the table of the most read posts during August. Be sure to check the ones you haven’t read yet and explore even further the resources we have now in our Blog. In the table you’ll find the present position of a post and the position it occupied last month in brackets. Hope you enjoy. Keep clicking!
TOP MOST POPULAR POSTS – July 2007
1. (7) A Portrait of Faith
3. (-) Knights in white sashes
4. (10) Ark of the Covenant
9. (-) Gloucestershire’s Ley Lines
10. (-) New Da Vinci theory
3. (3) El Arca de la Alianza
8. (10) Templarios en el camino
9. (6) El rastro de los templarios
10. (-) Los Templarios en Tierra Santa
1. (2) Des croisades au roi de fer
2. (1) Sur le chemin des Templiers
6. (-) Le son des Templiers
8. (6) Le point de vue des Arabes
9. (9) La chute du Temple
10. (8) Attention vendredi 13 !
4. (5) A Paixão de Cristo em Malta
10 Other Posts You Should Read (no particular order)
1. The Templar Castle of Almourol (Video) [Portuguese/English Subtitles]
3. Stairways to heaven – Templars in Portugal [English]
4. Pisar a Estrela Que Dá Acesso ao Céu [Português]
5. A Minnesota Mystery: The Kensington Runestone[English]
6. Letters remain the holy grail to code-breakers [English]
8. Papal Diplomacy – God’s Ambassadors[English]
9. Rennessence Internet Radio Station Launched [English]