The very nature of a Blog makes some of the posts too ephemeral to notice by many of you. I am very proud of your reaction, your comments and emails with articles (they are here, don’t worry!), suggestions and links. I am convinced that the members of the Order who have been coming to these pages over and over again have found food for thought and many leads to further develop their personal research into Templar history and spirituality.
I’m also proud to find readers and authors who are not Templars that, looking at what we are interested in, at our discussions and views, enquire further about the Order today, clearly understanding that we are not locked in the past, a “fancy dinners” organisation or a “lapel pin order”, but a thriving force of people from many countries and cultures united in the admiration for those Knights who dared talk and create bonds of brotherly love with their supposed enemies, who dared invent ecumenism and pray alongside other faiths, who dared use religion as a thread to unite man instead of a line to divide “revelations” of the same One God, who have shown compassion for the weaker despite of race or belief.
But precisely because many of the posts became ephemeral, I would like to draw your attention to the Most Popular Posts in each language and also some of the gems you may have not read yet. Keep clicking!
TOP MOST POPULAR POSTS (last 30 days)
10 Other Posts You Should Read (no particular order)
1. Chaplains: The Calm in the Chaos [English]
2. World Watch V – Cult of Combat [English]
3. Does God Want You To Be Rich? [English]
4. Holy, Holy, Holistic [English]
5. Spiritual Enlightenment – The Three Stages [English]
6. Giving to charity – Bring back the Victorians [English]
7. World Watch III – Globalization And Poverty [English]
8. Spiritual Ecumenism, a Task for Everyone [English]
9. Un tesoro de papel [Castellano]
10. St Paul’s tomb unearthed in Rome [English]